Chevrolet Roadside Assistance lets you travel with complete peace of mind. A stress-free motoring experience like having your own personal assistant, a mere phone call away on:
0800 422 777 FREE (toll free in South Africa) or +27 41 403 2555 (for outside South Africa)
In the event of an unfortunate vehicle breakdown, we will be dedicated to assisting you and your valued passengers to your destination as quickly, safely and hassle-free as possible. Please note that this service is only supported in South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho and Swaziland.
Existing Chevrolet owners, as well as owners who are reaching the end of their coverage period, can also buy Roadside Assistance coverage from any authorised Chevrolet Dealership. Contact your local Chevrolet Dealer or call us to find out more.
Towing Service or Technical Assistance:
In the event of a vehicle breakdown, we’ll arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the closest Dealership for diagnosis and repairs. Where possible and if repairable at roadside, a Chevrolet Dealership or Roadside Assistance technician will be dispatched to assist you with your vehicle concern.
Courtesy or Alternative Transport
Should the Dealership be unable to diagnose and repair your car immediately, you will be assisted with alternative transport (Dealer Courtesy Car subject to availability or alternative vehicle as applicable) or a chauffeur lift, either to your home or planned destination as applicable if within 100 km from your home.
Accommodation or Rental Car
Should you be stranded further than 100 km from your home or destination due to your vehicle undergoing unscheduled repairs as a result of breakdown, a FREE rental car will be provided in order for you to complete your destination, or alternatively, suitable FREE overnight accommodation as applicable. The only thing we charge is a deposit for the first tank of fuel - which is fully refunded to you when you return the rental with a full tank.
Other Services and Benefits
To get help when you are on the road, simply call our dedicated Roadside Assistance customer call centre and we will rush to your aid. Chevrolet Roadside Assistance lets you travel with complete peace of mind. A stress-free motoring experience like having one's own personal assistant, a mere phone call away on
0800 422 7770800 422 777 FREE (toll free in South Africa) or +27 41 403 2555 (for outside South Africa)
To make the process as efficient as possible and for the best support, it is helpful to have the following information ready when calling:
1. Your name and contact phone number
Specific location of the vehicle, along with the nearest landmark
2. Vehicle Model, colour; and registration plate number
3. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) (on licence disc and bottom left corner of windscreen) Latest Mileage
4. Brief description of the problem with vehicle
If you are involved in an accident, stay calm and follow the steps below to make sure you and others remain safe:
1. Check for injuries. If any serious injuries are incurred, call an ambulance or the police immediately
2. If you are in an unsafe location and your car is able to be moved, drive it to the closest safe location.
3. If your car cannot be driven, make sure you and other passengers are away from other traffic or remain in the vehicle.
4. Turn off the vehicle ignition and turn on your hazard lights to warn other drivers. If you have a safety triangle, place it on the road at least 5m from your vehicle.
5. Gather the important incident, contact, vehicle and insurance information from the other driver(s) if there is more than one vehicle involved. (take many photos)
6. Call your insurance company immediately and don’t allow your vehicle to be towed by any towing service other than your insurance provider’s authorised towing service.
Report the accident to the police within 24 hours.
You can always keep your Owner’s Manual in the palm of your hand. The Parking Reminder feature lets you mark parking spots on a map so you’ll never have trouble finding your car in those parking lots again. The My Owner App. A perfect, everyday companion for you and your vehicle.
The Chevrolet Owner App (My Chevrolet) is available for FREE download (Android and Apple) in the Google Play and Apple App Stores today.
*Fuel economy values are determined through CO2 measurement in accordance with the latest ECE R101/SANS 20101 standards, as prescribed by South African government, conducted in a controlled environment and were correct at the time this disclaimer was published, which is subject to change. The specifications are for comparison purposes between the different vehicle models available in the S.A market which are all tested in the same manner, specific driving cycles and controlled environment. Actual achieved fuel consumption during on-road driving will vary due to factors including driving style, vehicle load and tyre size, as well as road, traffic and ambient conditions.
Actual products may differ from photos pictured on the Chevrolet.co.za website. General Motors South Africa has the right to change automobile details without prior notification.
Please be aware that the current sms notification of a Chevrolet Cruze being awarded to Vodacom or MTN cellular phone numbers is a scam.
Kindly refrain from responding to the notification and do not divulge personal information or banking details or pay money to the fraudulent operators.
* GMSA Financial Services – A product of WesBank – A division of FirstRand Bank Ltd. An Authorised Financial Services & Credit Provider. NCRCP20. *On-the-road and registration fees excluded.
Terms and conditions apply. Model/s shown may differ. Errors and omissions excepted. All offers subject to finance approval. Images, details and the content on this webpage may change at any time without notice. For the most recent and accurate information, please consult your local dealer.